feel free to navigate around. FOLLOW | DASHBOARD.
Amsya <body>
amsyatot
They'll keep us apart, they won't stop breaking us down


am sya tot

Broke.
Thursday 1 January 2015

I hate this feeling like I'm here, but I'm not. Like someone cares, but they don't. I should never have cared. But I did care. I cared a lot. And I still fucking care even tho its hurt me. So so so bad. I don't know what is going on anymore or what it will be. I've lost motivation to do anything, my heart and my soul. I'm so confused about my feelings and I can't explain how I feel either. It is blended with love and hate. The feeling of emptiness. And it's seems like there is nothing to look forward to anymore. I don't know why but love seems to come so easily to everyone around me. And here I am with a pieces of a broken heart. Yes, I'm broke. My heart is broken. I don't know why they call it heartbreak. It feels like every other part of my body is broken too. There is no love. True love doesn't exist or it is but it is not for me? Heh. Sometimes there's feeling when I really don't have any emotion. I feel so empty. I'm not happy. I'm not sad. I'm nothing. My mind is spinning. But I can't feel anything.

| NEW

Whenever I think of the past, it brings back so many memories